GlobalShop 2016 Reflections
Our Juleen Russell and Alissa Adler hit GlobalShop for 3 days/3 nights immersed in retail design – Vegas/style – Enthused by company of old friends and new – along with seeing the latest/greatest!
Our key reflections/takeaways:
• Technology: becoming more than a ‘pretty face’ and more integral to the customer experience.
• Creative patterning in flooring – particularly LVT.
• Porcelain slabs/sheets are getting bigger and better.
• Animals! Pigs, Dogs and Cats were a clear visuals theme – and we could not love it more!
Slideshow / Some of Our Favorites:
- Bernstein, Kingsmen, Visual Citi, Coastal Sign Party – Some of our favorite friends
- Blondie’s Treehouse Inc. – Nature, even better
- Capitol Light Party at Omnia – Always a great time
- CDW Merchants – Clever display. Faux fur fitness ball covers!
- CNL Mannequins – Bright, Bold & Dogs!
- Crossville Tile Party at Foundation Room – one of the best views in town.
- Gilson Graphics – Ingenious, plus Cats!
- Mondo Mannequins – Cats, Dogs – no. Pigs!
- Nass Fresco Finishes – Creative as always. Love the “Mica”
- Patina-V – Elegence in attraction
- POLaRT – bright, bold polymer
- Qlevo – clever display systems
- Shannon Specialty Flooring – design-focused. patterning.
- StonePeak Porcelain – Plane: slab we love.
- The Chandelier at Cosmopolitan – One of our favorite stops. Sparkle cocoon!