GlobalShop 2018 Reflections
Globalshop highlights from our Christina Tayman, Amber Price, Alissa Adler, and Kateryna Yarema.
From educational and informative to inspirational and entertaining, our Jencen team took in all that the conference and the Windy City had to offer at #Globalshop2018.
Our key reflections/takeaways:
- Interactive video & audio experiences are becoming the norm.
- 3-D printing increasingly finding its way into retail display.
- Everyday materials transforming: resin tiles taking new shapes and patterns.
Slideshow / Some of Our Favorites:
- design:retail CitySCENE Chicago party
- CNL Mannequins – TOO TIR3D TO FAIL!
- EclipseCorp – Bold. Bright. Brilliant 3D printing get’s big!
- go go mixer + speak – Chicago Cultural Centre – an eye catching experience.
- Lumicor – Dimensional lightweight resin tiles/magnets.
- Mannington Commercial – Striking style / colorful LVT palette.
- Nemo Tile – Large-scale mosaic motif.
- Bluewater – Homey is where the cats are.
- Shaw Contract – Express yourself custom throw rugs.
- Tarkett North America – Interactive luminous flooring.
- Visual Elements – International Appeal / Best in Show Booth Award
- Paper Fantasies – Intricate greenery at Globalshop.
- Rocket Production – Lights! Sound! Smoke! Action!
- ZenGenius – Jencen crushes the Visual Merchandising Challenge.
- Capitol Light’s Night Out at Shedd Aquarium – Dining in a Caribbean Reef!
- AAMSCO Lighting – Your mannequin has a holographic head.
- DLC LumiSheet – Adjust your mirror lighting with a simple touch.
- Lab Designs Architectural Laminates – Texture is Boss.
- Lighwave Laser – The Modern Organic Atmosphere.